Our practice accepts the following forms of payment:
- Personal checks with valid identification
- Traveler’s checks
- Gift Certificates
Payment is due at the time that services are rendered.
Our practice would like to invite you to purchase a gift certificate that can be used at any time with no limitations to the dollar value.
CareCredit Financial Planning
Our practice would like to invite you to apply for Care Credit, a payment plan that you can use today, and in the future, for all your pets health care and product needs. With Care Credit you get the care your pet needs immediately, including preventative, emergency, and surgical treatment. Benefit from low monthly payments, finance up to 100% of the treatment cost, save your other credit cards for household and unplanned expenses and pay no money up front or annual fees. Payments over 3 months to one year with no interest as long as paid within agreed upon time frame.
You can apply over the phone 800.859.9975, in person at Greater South River Animal Hospital or via the internet: www.carecredit.com.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. 2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. 3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Greater South River Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment depending on value amount into 6/12/18 month installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 /12/18 Months depending on your value amount
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Care Credit can also be used for yourself in medical settings
Insurance For Your Pets Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.